I want for my school what we all want, I want to be successful. Since I have until next school, I am taking the time to review other programs already established and get ideas from them. My first step is implementation. How? So, I took to the internet. Here is the first site I came to on my Google search: 5 steps for Implementing a Successful 1:1 Environment. Here are Andrew Marcinek’s 5 steps:
- Define the goals of the 1:1 program
- Define the role of the device in your classroom
- Model how to harness the device’s power
- Put it away when appropriate
- Teach, Model and Support Information Literacy
These are GREAT!
I must go now to define some goals!