Ok, we are at a crossroads. Do we go Chromebooks or Laptops for our high school students.
Things to know:
- Next year all students and teachers will have the same device.
- Our teachers are being trained and are using Google Classroom.
- We are trying to go paperless.
- Some of our courses need specific software that the chromebooks can not handle.
- We have classroom labs for the specific needs, but we hoped to get rid of them next year.
- We need over 1900 of the device we choose.
- Budget and warranties will be taken care by the district.
- Ipads are NOT an option.
So…which do we choose.